Sunday 7 October 2007

Greetings from Madrid

Hola! A mere two months after arriving in Madrid, Keefieboy finally gets around to setting up a new blog. In case you have not come across Adventures in Dubai, I lived in the insane emirate of Dubai for almost thirteen years before coming to Madrid.

So, what is this blog going to be about? Probably the same old same old - (hopefully) interesting things that happen to me and BetterArf as we adjust to life in Spain. Not likely to be much whingeing about broken transport and social systems, because they seem to work just fine.

Why 'Probably Madrid'? Well, that was the destination city on the labels of all the boxes that we shipped from Dubai - we were not actually sure where we would end up...

1 comment:

DeletedUser said...

I think that this blog can be very interesting, I have always lived in Madrid so I don't know what foreigners think about Madrid.

So I'll start to read it and I hope that you like Madrid.

See you!