Monday 12 May 2008

Meet Terry

Warning: bad puns ahead.

Many moons ago, I had a ball of fairly dense foam with a map of the world embossed and printed upon it. It was a 'stress-ball' and the idea was that you could squeeze it as hard as you liked, but it would always return to its normal shape. So if you were upset or angry about something, you could just squeeze hell out of this thing, and it stopped you getting into trouble for hitting other people (that happens, you know).

A few weeks ago, MamaDuck got me a present. Being the tease she is, she made me close my eyes, feel the object, and try to guess what it was.

'¡Es un toro!' I say. And I was right. It's made of exactly the same material that my stress-ball was, so I reckon it's a stress-bull.



A thing like this has to have a name. I named him Terry. In my head, I was thinking 'Terry the Toro.' MamaDuck didn't know this, of course. She thought it was 'Terry-Bull'.

Groan.

8 comments:

nzm said...

The bull is beautibull but it's unbelievabull that I read to the end of this torobull post. ;-)

The Last Ephor said...

Frankly I find the whole tale unbelievabull.

Grumpy Goat said...

I suppose you doughnut care whether the name's 'Terry el Toro' or 'Terry Bull'. Whether the name matador not is between you and MamaDuck. Take a minotaur through a dictionary to try to find a better name if you like. Bison-dry additional bulls and make a herd.

I'm not talking Turkey or even Istanbul, merely the river Bos taurus.

(Coat... door... slam!)

Macthomson said...

B***s*** but fun!

Alexander said...

You're all sick puppies.

And they're none of them as bad as the pun that you left on my bloody post about Ali Butt, Keefie...

Keef said...

Alexander: no apologies, but here's the link.

Jayne said...

Terry Bull............you need help old son!
Butta the bull he is a beautifulla bull ole!

Em said...

looks like one of those mosaic camels you see on dubai streets...except its a cow