Tuesday 23 March 2010

Media Overload

MamaDuck returned from The Land That May Contains Nuts last Friday. Bearing gifts, she was, including a bunch of DVDs. She brought two serieseses of The Mighty Boosh, the first series of Spaced (are there any more?), and a couple of Doctor Whos.

And the following day she bought me 'And Another Thing' - the sixth instalment in the HitchHiker's Guide To The Galaxy, by Eoin Colfer, and 'Unseen Academicals' by Pterry Pratchett.

So that's my reading and viewing sorted out for a while.

4 comments:

Jayne said...

I bought Unseen Academicals whilst in London in December (along with a heap of other books cos they're so bloody cheap in Europe!) & I dunno if it's just me Keefie, but I seem to be ploughing through it..........
I shall await your review :-)

Keef said...

Haven't got to it yet, Jayne - slowly ploughing through the HitchHiker one.

nzm said...

Happy Anniversary Keefie and Mama Duck!

Brn said...

There was a second series of Spaced. It was even better than the first.